Saturday 14 March 2015

A little gem in Rue de Flandre



I'm really excited about the neighborhood of Sainte-Catherine in the centre of Brussels. It is perhaps the most interesting place in the city when it comes to nice bars and restaurants - and some handsome and tall Flemish guys.




There are plenty of places in Rue de Flandre I still need to visit and some places where I want to go back. The other day, I discovered the very lovely art café John and Rose. Once again, a bit of a Nordic design and lots of open space that makes it ideal for a nice brunch. The coffee wasn't as great as in some of the places I've recommended here, but otherwise the food was nice and simple, and the service friendly. A place where I want to go back.


P.S. What what, this place is not in my The 500 Hidden Secrets of Brussels guidebook. It would definitely fit there!

No comments:

Post a Comment